What you should know before submitting a suggestion in the Product Feedback forum:
- The forum is visible by all CAST customers - do not include confidential information
- The CAST Product Management Team - PMT - typically responds to suggestions within one week
- You are invited to vote for existing suggestions or comment, e.g. do you agree with the suggestion, do you see additional benefits, do you need something slightly different, ...
- It is recommended to search for existing similar suggestions before submitting your own and vote/comment for that - in this way it is easier for Product Management to see which suggestions are the most popular
- You are automatically notified by email about answers to your suggestions or those you have voted/commented. You can also Follow other suggestions to receive notifications, or Follow the forum to receive notifications for every new suggestion. Select Unfollow to stop receiving notifications.
- NB. The forum is NOT for contacting CAST Support to ask product question or report issues - please create a normal ticket
Click here to go directly to the Product Feedback forum.
NB. You can find more information on using the forum in these articles: