CAST Dashboards - 2.10 Release
Release Date: 16 Dec 2022
We are happy to announce the new release 2.10 for Engineering, Health, Security Dashboard, and Rest API.
- Engineering Dashboard - The "Manage > Manage exclusion of the violations" option in the rule’s violation table (available in the Risk Investigation, Application Investigation, Transaction Investigation, and Advanced Search pages) now allows you to move a violation that is already in the Action Plan list into the Scheduled Exclusion list. Previously, this could only be done directly using the Scheduled Exclusion list.
- Engineering Dashboard - The "Manage > Remove from Action list" and "Manage > Remove from Scheduled List" options in the rule’s violation table (available in the Application Investigation, Risk Investigation, Transaction Investigation, and Advanced Search pages) now allow you to remove violations from the Action Plan and the Scheduled Exclusion list. Previously, only the Action Plan or the Scheduled Exclusion list could be used to remove violations directly.
- User Authorization roles – For all Dashboards, the NO ROLE (read-only role) is now available for selection in the CAST Dashboard Administration panel (in previous releases this role was not available for selection). The NO ROLE is automatically assigned when a new profile is created.
- User Authorization - In the CAST Dashboard Administration panel for all Dashboards, a remove option is now available for selected SAML/LDAP users/groups. This will remove the user/group only from the list.
- User Authorization - Users/Groups panel - In the CAST Dashboard Administration interface, a search option is now available in the column header for the Users/Groups panel, allowing you to look for users/groups who have already been granted a profile.
- A change has been made to improve the CAST Health Dashboard's overall performance in data retrieval. Previously, all data was fetched, but now selective filtering is used to retrieve only the data that is needed.
- When a large number of domains are configured in the domains.properties file, a change has been made to improve the overall performance of the CAST Engineering Dashboard. This modification is intended to improve the loading times of the home page and the Application selection page.
- CAST Engineering and Health dashboards
- CAST Health dashboard
- CAST Engineering dashboard
- CAST Security dashboard
- CAST RestAPI
Docker Image: https://hub.docker.com/r/castimaging/dashboards_linux/tags [tags: latest]
Please sign in to leave a comment.