CAST Imaging - 2.14 Release
Release Date: 12 Dec 2022
We are happy to announce the new release - Imaging 2.14-funcrel
Coupling data from CAST Highlight to CAST Imaging
- Application Cloud Readiness Insights - Cloud Readiness and Containerization Insights to identify blockers and associated objects.
- For external (i.e., third-party) objects, specific object property information is displayed for external (i.e., third-party) objects such as name, version, and age of the third-party component and whether any CVEs are active against the component.
Reference: https://doc.castsoftware.com/display/IMAGING/User+Guide+-+GUI+-+Welcome+Page+-+Cloud+Migration+information and https://doc.castsoftware.com/display/IMAGING/User+Guide+-+GUI+-+Menus+and+Icons
- Focus - At the object level, the ability to concentrate on a particular collection of objects and links. When "Focus" is selected, a dedicated view (with vignette) featuring the previously selected objects will appear (grouped items will be expanded).
- A search textbox has been added to the Legend panel on the main screen's right side. This textbox allows you to conduct a search from a large list of objects, external objects, tags, and relationships. It is also available for apps and objects in app-to-app view.
- Version name of the selected application is displayed in the Application info section in the Welcome page.
- Search in View - The search string now works on "object full name" as well as the "object name".
- Relationships - In legends, sub-links types are also displayed. You can now show/hide the sub-links under the main link. You can also individually show/hide the sub-links.
- An option has been provided to set the limit for the number of search results to be displayed. Setting the limit to 500 will display 500 objects at once, and for each scroll the next 500 results in the list are displayed. This option is available in the search panel available in Add Linked Objects results, Application to Application Dependencies search, Global object search
- An option has been provided to Select “All" displays all the results. This option is available in the search panel available in Add Linked Objects results, Application to Application Dependencies search, Global object search
- A new Report under References called "Most Referenced Data Objects" is added which pulls only the most referenced data objects and a new Report under Application called "Lines of Code Per Technology Artifact" is added which gives info on LOC per artifact for each technology
- Roles management - If all applications are selected for a non-admin role, the drop-down will display "All applications," and if a new application is imported, the users with the assigned role will be automatically assigned with new application access.
- A new Configure option is available in the Properties panel at Object level for users with the ADMIN or SUPER ADMIN role. It allows object properties to be configured for search beyond the default properties that are available in the global search.
- A change has been made to ensure that the four default roles provided with CAST Imaging (Super Admin, Admin, Architect and User) cannot be deleted nor can the resource permissions be modified.
- A change has been made to allow you to edit assigned roles for multiple users at once.
Docker Images https://hub.docker.com/u/castimaging (Tag - 2.14.0)
Reference Document https://doc.castsoftware.com/display/IMAGING/2.14
Please sign in to leave a comment.