CAST Dashboards - 2.9.0 Release
Release Date: 13 Oct 2022
We are happy to announce the new release 2.9.0 for Engineering, Health, Security Dashboard and Rest API.
- Search option is added for the violations (Application Investigation, Risk Investigation, Transaction Investigation, and Report Generation). When there are many violations and the user needs to select violations for adding to the action plan or exclusion, it helps to search for a specific violation (based on the object name location field).
- UI - Health Dashboard - Timeline filter dropdown is moved to the top of the screen on the following pages: Health Measures Page, Size Indicators Page, and Custom Indicator Trends
- HD- In the Snapshot comparison page, the Snapshot "% Difference" value is now available in color code, the value appears in green color when the difference value is positive and in red color when the difference value is negative.
- The permanent license popup message was blocking the ability to check and uncheck applications in the right-hand list of applications. Now, the license pop-up message has a close option.
- To improve security, the autocomplete feature for the login password field for the Health and Engineering Dashboards has been disabled.
- Performance Improvements for Health Dashboard – Switching between application level and portfolio level
- CAST Engineering and Health dashboards
- CAST Health dashboard
- CAST Engineering dashboard
- CAST Security dashboard
- CAST RestAPI
Docker Image: https://hub.docker.com/r/castaip/dashboard_linux/tags [tags: latest, 2.9.0_SNAPSHOT_current_Build1077]
Please sign in to leave a comment.