CAST Console 2.3.0 has been released
The Product team is happy to announce the release of CAST Console 2.3.0. This version mainly provides improvements for existing features, based on the feedback we received from users.
Release date: June 9, 2022
- The Integrated Dashboard package deployment is easier: When the Enterprise Edition is installed by using the Java JAR installers, you can now use a dedicated Java JAR installer for the deployment of the integrated RestAPI instead of the previous manual and complex method using a ZIP file.
- The JEE source code analysis will be more complete: The JEE File Discoverer extension is now installed automatically for each application based on the JEE technology.
- More visibility on Application Backup: A new column has been added to application backups table in the Admin Center to indicate the type of backup that was actioned (Delivery, Schema or All). This makes it easier to see whether the backup can be restored.
- The log steps name is more accurate: When running an action in CAST Console and viewing the log action manager, individual steps are now grouped into "phases" that correspond to the main actions that are processed by CAST Console.
- Your page preferences are now retained: The pagination display in tables (i.e. the number of rows to display in a given table) are now stored in the browser cache, meaning that any choices made will be retained in the next browser session unless the browser cache is emptied.
- And much more! Visit the Release Notes to see the complete list of improvements.
Please sign in to leave a comment.