AIP Console 1.22.0 funcrel is now available on CAST Extend
We are happy to announce that AIP Console 1.22.0 funcrel has been released and is available on the CAST Extend portal!
Notable points in that version are:
- A new option, called "Enable auto update", has been added to the Extension Strategy section under Global Configuration in the Admin Center.
- It is now possible to configure a version retention policy under the Global Configuration in the Admin Center.
- We have also introduced in that version the "Reference Finder". It is a new implementation of the tool that is delivered as a BETA feature. We are working on improvements, especially on performance aspect. Do not hesitate to play with and share your feedback!
- You can now download an Model Check Excel report when you run a model check in Architecture Studio, either from the list of models or the model editor.
- We improved the experience in the Architecture Studio: you can now draw dependencies between layers graphically, run a model check on part of a model rather than just on the entire model, and see the source code for objects and links.
- An additional option to get new rules for information in Assessment Model has been made available under Assessment Model Strategy.
- The Application Overview panel has been redesigned to be more user friendly and provide appropriate information about the application
- and much more!
Please sign in to leave a comment.