AIP Console 1.20.0 is live!
Release Date: November 17, 2020
The Product team is pleased to announce the new AIP Console 1.20.0 release.
Lots of new features have been added:
- You can now define explicit filters when creating User-Defined Modules.
- The Architecture Studio allows to design Quality Rule models and to inject them into applications' Assessment Model.
- The Indicators section in the application's Details page has been improved and is now enabled by default.
- New options have been added to the Admin Center to configure Delivery Strategy and Snapshot Strategy.
- AIP Console will now include the latest release of the AIP Console Integration Tools extension.
- You will find out more in the Release Notes.
In addition to that, existing features have been improved:
- The UI for the manual review of Dynamic Links has been improved to provide a better experience.
- The Architecture Studio model editor allows to define "AnyTo" and "FromAny" layer dependencies in Architecture models.
- The CssOptimize action can be now configured.
- In the installation wizard, it is possible to specify the location of the delivery and deploy folders.
- The execution time is now displayed for each step that has been run.
- And much more! To see the complete list of improvements, visit the Release Notes.
Go to the AIP Console Release Notes, to know all about that new version!
Please sign in to leave a comment.