AIP Console 1.18.0 is now available
Release Date: August 3rd, 2020
The Product team is pleased to announce the new AIP Console 1.18.0 release.
The notable changes delivered by this version are:
- The Console homepage has been redesigned to provide better visibility on applications' state: last actions, status, suggested action. Help us continuing to improve the application management usability by sending feedback!
- The AIP Console localization now supports Chinese.
- Architecture Studio’s model editor experience is increased.
- New predefined components are available in the Architecture Library.
- Extensions can be upgraded without running an analysis.
- Modules settings have been changed. Moreover it is now possible to define modules based on folders.
- NuGet package are automatically extracted for .NET applications.
- In Extension Update Strategy the extension version range has been changed to only consider LTS and Funcrel versions by default.
- The AIP Node monitoring now raises new alerts regarding license expiration and AIP version compatibility.
To find out more, see the AIP Console Release Notes.
What's cooking for the coming versions: Dynamic Link manual validation, Augmented Source Code Discovery Map, Analyse Node Monitoring, Runtime Prediction.
Please sign in to leave a comment.