Imaging System 1.11 - Architecture models available
Product team is happy to announce new release of Imaging System
Release date: March 11th, 2020
What's new ?
- New view based on Architecture Models created in Architecture Studio/Checker
- New sequential layout display to drill-down into Application architecture for level 1 to level 5 views
- Docker/Linux installation
- search improvement - Add new objects into your search view already containing objects
- search improvement - more filters options based on object type & tags
- search improvement - Get total number of results for a search
- list of resolved issue from here
Imaging 1.11 is available on the CAST Extend portal
What's next for the coming weeks
- Get AIP properties like cyclomatic complexity, number of locs and comment lines... by object
- Reproduce the "create new view" feature not only from the search view but from any other views
- Provide more details after Classes for Java and .Net application
- Support a better documentation of object or set of objects
Let's stay connected !!
Please sign in to leave a comment.