CAST Imaging 2.18.0-Beta-2
Release Date: 20 Sep 2023
A new beta version Imaging - 2.18.0-beta2 is available with some feature enhancements.
We look forward to your insightful feedback and suggestions for the e as they will enable us to offer a better customer experience.
Please share your feedback here: Feedback
Multi Tabs Enhancements
Imaging views now open in a new tab as applicable.
The following actions open a new tab by default.
- Level to Object Drilldown via Node/Edge/Context Menu
- Object to Method Drilldown via Node/Edge/Context Menu
- Applying Focus in a view
- Switching Transactions from the properties panel
- Graph Navigation(Path Finder, Call Hierarchy, Start and Endpoints)
Note: On Transaction/Data Call Graph/Module/Service views when you switch to different options, by default, it opens in the same tab. You may open it in a new tab by selecting the Default Category option and then Shift+ Left click on the selected item.
- If multiple views are opened and you try to logout/change app/admin center/config center, you will be prompted with the following message: `Any unsaved changes to the current view will be lost. You can save changes by selecting the 'Save View' option in the left panel.'
For more details refer: https://doc.castsoftware.com/display/IMAGING/User+Guide+-+GUI+-+Multiple+Tabs
Imaging Advisor Enhancements:
- Advisor UI design has been improved for better user experience.
- New Insights are available for Database migration.
Imaging Guided Search Enhancements:
- Guided search now offers new flows that navigate to the advisor.
- To improve user understanding, the Actions tooltip's design has been modified.
- Multiple bookmarks are displayed in the source code for specific objects based on selected Structural flaw rules.
- Right Panel >Tags: Now, tags are separated into two categories: custom tags and property tags.
- Multiple tags can be selected at once now for highlighting nodes and clicking back on a selected tag results in tag deselection and removal of highlight from the associated nodes.
Docker Images - https://hub.docker.com/u/castimaging (Tag - 2.18.0-beta2)
Please sign in to leave a comment.