CAST Imaging 2.17.0-Beta4 Release
Release Date: 5 June 2023
A new beta version for Imaging - 2.17.0-Beta4 is available with some new features and enhancements.
We look forward to your insightful feedback and suggestions for the new features and improvements as they will enable us to offer a better customer experience.
Please share your feedback here: Feedback
- Classes Inheritance- Access to a dedicated view with details on class inheritance relationships is provided via the Classes Inheritance tile on the welcome page. This view aims to identify the scope of inheritance for your application and provides inherited relationship between base classes and derived classes.
Call Hierarchy – Call Hierarchy feature has been enhanced to provide additional capabilities for impact analysis.
- The user can see the maximum depth that is accessible for the callers and the callees for the specified object.
- Call hierarchy can now be displayed according to callers, callees, or both callers and callees.
- The user may now opt to see all objects in a call hierarchy for a certain object.
- The results display all external objects, main objects, and sub objects connected to the specified object.
Path Finder – The target object selection process has been made simpler with enhancements to the Path Finder feature.
- By default, the result displays a list of all target objects, but the user can filter the results based on Start Points, End Points, Callers, and Callees.
- The maximum number of hops between the source and target objects is taken into account, and external objects, main objects, and sub objects are always displayed in the results.
- The user can select to load All Paths or Shortest Path depending on their needs.
- Get Start and End points feature (Download Option) – User can now download the results of the "Get Start and End Point" in CSV format.
- Transactions/Data Call Graph - Additional filter is available to filter transactions/data call graph based on technologies.
- Project Structure - When configured, source code is now accessible for project files, such as pom.xml for Maven projects.
Imaging Advisor – More information as part of Imaging advisor
- Advice and Alternate approach recommendations is available for the selected advisor insights.
- A new column called "View Source Code" has been added, giving users direct access to the source code of the impacted object.
- Reports - The "Number of Transactions per Data source" report has been added that provides information on the number of transactions that are involved for a particular data source thus helping in identification of loosely couple or highly coupled data sources.
Docker Images - https://hub.docker.com/u/castimaging (Tag - 2.17.0-beta4)
Please sign in to leave a comment.