CAST Imaging 2.17.0-Beta1 Release
Release Date: 24 April 2023
A new beta version for Imaging - 2.17.0-Beta1 is available with some new features and enhancements.
We look forward to your insightful feedback and suggestions for the new features and improvements as they will enable us to offer a better customer experience.
Please share your feedback here: Feedback
- Get Start and End Points: A new feature called "Get Start and Endpoints" now shows under "Graph Navigation" in the right-click context menu. A custom view will load the selected object, along with the Start Points and End Points depending on transactions where the selected object is involved. The user can additionally choose the number of depths for the path between the selected object and its start and end points. This feature aids in determining the extent of the necessary regression to be executed as part of impact analysis to be done for any change to the selected object.
- Legends Panel – Count appears for each object and sub-objects.
- Search For Objects in View - When user searches for objects in the canvas using the object search bar, the searched objects are highlighted with pulse effect and the searched objects are persisted.
- Source Code Viewer - In source code viewer on select any variable or object name, all the occurrences will be selected/highlighted in that view.
- Ability to view the complete source code at once.
- Additional explanation available for Reduced Call Graph vs. Full Call Graph when investigating transactions.
Docker Images - https://hub.docker.com/u/castimaging (Tag - 2.17.0-beta1)
Please sign in to leave a comment.