CAST Imaging 2.16-FUNCREL Release
Release Date: 10 April 2023
We are happy to announce the release of Imaging 2.16-Funcrel
We look forward to your insightful feedback and suggestions for the new features and improvements as they will enable us to offer a better customer experience.
All new features as listed below that were also added in previous 2.16 beta releases are included in this release. See the corresponding release notes for more information. Imaging - 2.16
- OpenAI Integration
- Cloud Ready boosters in Cloud Readiness and App Insights
- Imaging Advisor - Get insights on identified criteria’s in your application for moving from on-premise Oracle DB to Oracle Cloud.
- Imaging Advisor - Get insights on identified criteria’s in your application for moving from on-premise Oracle DB to AWS Aurora.
- Visual Grouping
- Explore APIs Inventory
- Newly categorized technology object types:
- Apache Cassandra Java and CQL
- JPA Entities and Queries
- NET Entities and Queries
- Dapper Entities and Queries
- NHibernate Entities
- Hibernate Queries
- MyBatis Queries
- SignalR and Java, .NET, Node.js, Typescript
- Apache Spark JDBC
- Apache Camel Queries
All feature improvements that were added in previous 2.16 beta releases are included in this release. See the corresponding release notes for more information. Imaging - 2.16
Additional enhancements included in 21.6 funcrel:
- Admin Centre - Import Multiple Applications: User can now import multiple applications simultaneously.
- For Third Party Component Pages - Loading data on scroll to the end of a table is implemented to optimize web page performance when dealing with large amounts of data.
- When a flaw type is selected, the insight tab is set to default and the object with the flaws are highlighted throughout the app navigation. And the pulse effect for the object has been reduced to few seconds.
- We now allow users to remove the datasource from UI. And the newly added datasources using UI are now stored in the database, so when user restarts the sourcecode service the datasources are not lost.
- Cloud readiness, Containerization Insights, Advisor now shows properties panel for the selected node.
Docker Images - https://hub.docker.com/u/castimaging (Tag - 2.16.0)
Please sign in to leave a comment.