CAST Imaging 2.16-BETA2 Release
Release Date: 24 Feb 2023
We are happy to announce beta release for Imaging - Imaging 2.16-Beta2, giving you the chance to test out the next additions and enhancements.
We look forward to your insightful feedback and suggestions for the new features and improvements as they will enable us to offer a better customer experience.
Please share your feedback here: Feedback
OpenAI Code Explanation: Save As Annotation
The OpenAI description can now be stored/saved as an annotation.
Cloud Ready Boosters
Cloud Ready boosters are now accessible with the HL2MRI extension. Users can access cloud ready boosters from the cloud readiness tile on welcome page. Additionally, the cloud ready boosters highlight has been introduced via App Insights.
- Added "Type of Access" filter option for API Inventory. It supports GET/PUT/POST/DELETE filter options.
- The manual process for including OpenAI Key in the service setup has been simplified by moving it to the license tab of the admin panel. The administrator can use this function to add to or modify the OpenAI API key.
- We notify the user if they do not have access to CAST Engineering Dashboard (Structural Flaw) or CAST Highlight (Cloud Ready and Containerization flaw) when the user tries to view the flaws.
- The Components CVEs are displayed according to their criticality, and clicking on these buttons will display a popup with a summary of the CVEs for that specific criticality.
- We have improved the visibility of the selected node and edges on click after applying visual grouping. The nodes are now not dimmed, and the width of the edges has also increased. The type of edge is now also shown on the edge. We now also retain the node positions after removing visual grouping. The size of the nodes not belonging to any of the group is now also updated to be of the same size as of other nodes. Changing the display by changing the layout or by changing the direction or other options is now also supported with visual grouping.
- In the app info section on welcome page, we now display lines of code for languages when they are present, if not, we continue to display lines of code for technologies.
- We now have Regex pattern and Search By (Name and Full Name) in Transaction, DCG, Path finder, and saved view search to make advance configuration options uniform across Imaging.
- For OpenAI:
To utilize the OpenAI feature you must complete following steps.
Step 1: Create an account on OpenAI and get API Key
Step 2: Configure the OpenAI Key in the admin center.
- For Cloud Ready Boosters:
Analyzed with CAST Console ≥ 2.7 with the extension com.castsoftware.highlight2mri and the application to be re-imported into CAST Imaging.
- Using Insights feature for structural flaws and cloud ready blockers in 2.16 beta 2:
Analyzed with CAST Console ≥ 2.7 under new onboarding process along with the extension castsoftware.consoleinformation and the application to be re-imported into CAST Imaging.
Extend URL https://extend.castsoftware.com/#/extension?id=com.castsoftware.imaging&version=2.16.0-beta2
Doc Link https://doc.castsoftware.com/display/IMAGING/2.16
Docker Images https://hub.docker.com/u/castimaging (Tag - 2.16.0-beta2)
Please sign in to leave a comment.