CAST Imaging 2.16-BETA1 Release
Release Date: 10 Feb 2023
We are happy to announce beta release for Imaging - Imaging 2.16-Beta1, giving you the chance to test out the next additions and enhancements.
We look forward to your insightful feedback and suggestions for the new features and improvements as they will enable us to offer a better customer experience.
Feedback Button: The Imaging application page header now has a feedback button that directs users to the Product Feedback page in a new tab.
While you can share feedback right here: Feedback
The OpenAI feature (a cutting-edge technology) gets you an access to the source code explanation. This feature is currently in beta and is available for limited use.
Explore APIs Inventory
Access to APIs inventory for an application , ability to view all the private and public APIs.
We can now visually group the objects in Module, Service, Architecture Model aggregated by scopes on drill down of EDGES. Visual grouping can be triggered from the left menu visual group option. It can also be triggered or removed using shortcuts alt+c and alt+v respectively.
To utilize the OpenAI feature you must complete following steps.
Step 1: Create an account on OpenAI and get API Key
Step 2: Add a config parameter to either the imaging-service.bat or app.config in Docker. This config parameter, in the form of "GPT_API_KEY":"API key", will link your account on OpenAI with your imaging service. The "API key" should be replaced with the actual API key that you received after creating your OpenAI account.
Step 3: After adding the config parameter, restart your service (to allow the changes you made to take effect and enable the OpenAI feature).
- Tags based search has been enabled for the Transaction and Data Call Graph scopes via the Filter option.
- Application to Application Dependencies view - Search based on properties (Number of Decision Points, Lines of code and Number of Artifacts) A separate section in legends is created that lists the status property of objects in the view and can be clicked on to highlight all nodes in the graph having the selected status.
- Welcome Page - A new button "SHOW MORE" under technologies lets you view all the technologies used in the selected application.
- Reverse selection option is added under the selection tools that can be used to select all the unselected nodes and deselect the selected nodes from the current view.
- A separate section in legends is created that lists the status property of objects in the view and can be clicked on to highlight all nodes in the graph having the selected status.
Please sign in to leave a comment.