The issue is usually coming when the NODE and the CONSOLE are launched as Windows services. The user that runs the service is not the same than the one that has opened AIP Console.
To solve the issue, perform the below actions
Modify the CastGlobalSettings.ini file in the Cast Installation Folder as shown below -
(XXX being your Trigram/Windows login Name)
; Set current user's path
; Set current user's temporary path
- In the Windows services, edit the AIP Console services properties :
- Stop the AIP-node and AIP-console services.
- Edit the properties : Right click on the services and select properties
In the Log on tab, Log on as "This account" must be selected, and define your user and password (same XXX user) as below screenshot:
- Restart both Console and Node Services.
- If the above steps do not solve your issue contact CAST Technical Support. with the following Relevant inputfor CAST Technical Support to carry out further investigation.