Account gets locked out after three repeated failed login attempts.
You might see the error " Login or password incorrect(too many attempt might lock account) " or company managed account.
NB: Please note that there is no password expiration policy in place for Highlight.
The user can unlock the account by using the "Forgot Password" link available at the login page.
- Click on "Forgot Password" link available in the login page. See pointer 1 in the below screenshot.
- Enter your Highlight login correctly. See pointer 2 in the below screenshot.
- Click on the "Reset" button. See pointer 3 in the below screenshot.
- You will receive an email with a link to provide a new password for your account. This link will be valid only for 1 hour.
- Change the password if needed and re-check whether you have entered all the credentials correctly.
Ensure that you are using a standard password meeting the following criteria
▪ Minimum length of 10 characters
▪ Must contain at least one alphabetic character
▪ Must contain at least one lower case character
▪ Must contain at least one upper case character
▪ Must contain at least one numeric characterFor companies which require stronger passwords for third-party solutions (i.e.: Highlight), the
CAST Highlight platform administrator may have specified additional password requirements:
▪ Password must contain at least one special character (e.g.: #-?@)
▪ Minimum length can be extended to comply with your policy (e.g. 14 characters)
Please check with your Portfolio Manager.
- If you are not able to reset your password
- Check if Single Sign On is enabled in your organization for Highlight, then the traditional login will not work. Check with the proper URL for SAML login (e.g., https://rpa.casthighlight.com/saml/login/alias/<company123>) instead of the traditional login (https://rpa.casthighlight.com/)
- Check whether your account is not deleted from Highlight. If deleted please contact your Portfolio Manager, to add and re-invite you to Highlight.
- Ensure that your mail ID is registered in Highlight. If not registered contact your Portfolio Manager to add you to Highlight in the appropriate role. Please refer
- Please check out all the other possibilities for not able to reset the password in CAST HIGHLIGHT - Web - Login - Forgot Password option for Resetting Password is not working
- If you are still not able to login, please contact your Highlight administrator or email CAST Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
NB :If is a demo/trial account with a common password, reactivation by the "forgot password" method wont work. User might also not get any error message. If it is a trial account eg email@example.com hosted in https://demo.casthighlight.com/ then follow CAST HIGHLIGHT - Sandbox - Demo - "Login or password incorrect (too many attempts lock the account) or company-managed account."
Zendesk Ticket Number
21530, 26090, 26745, 36105, 37703