|CAST Imaging Overview||Product Overview||
This course gives a brief introduction to CAST Imaging.
You can access the course at CAST Imaging Overview.
|CAST Imaging Console
||Beginner Level||This course lets you learn briefly about the CAST Imaging Console, the prerequisites, and the steps of application onboarding.
It has three modules:
|Advance Level||In this course, you'll learn about validating the analysis results in different panels of the Console, like the Overview, Logs, Extensions, etc., and the configuration settings available.
This course has 8 modules:
1. Validating the Results of Analysis in the Overview and
2. Validating the Technology specific settings and Reviewing the Extensions panel
3. Types of Dependencies and Validating the Dependencies Configuration
4. Validating the Results of the Analysis and Learning About the Options under the Modules section
5. Configuration Settings and Validating the Results of the Analysis under Assessment Model
6. Configuring Options under the Advanced Section and Validating the Dynamic Links
7. Configuring and Validating Transactions
8. Validating the Analysis Results in CAST Imaging Interactive Blueprint and Dashboard
You can access the course at CAST Imaging Console - Advance Level
|CAST Architecture Studio||
In this course, you'll learn about the CAST Architecture Studio in the Console.
Lessons explain an overview of Architecture Studio, Models like Architecture and Quality Rules Model, Library components, and how to apply Architecture Model to an application.
(Please enroll in this course only if your job involves creating Architecture models.)
You can access the course here.
|CAST Imaging UI||Imaging eLearning Course and Certification||The CAST Imaging (NEW) course explains CAST Imaging and how to use it effectively. Follow it, and you can learn how to use CAST Imaging.
This course gives you easy access to the foundations of CAST Imaging (version 2.18.0+). The course covers the following:
1. User interface and navigating application architecture
2. Exploring applications using the different scopes provided
3. Enriching auto-generated views and objects with documentation and searching objects
4. Identifying relationships between various applications.
Each module finishes with a quiz designed to reinforce learning and test understanding. You can access the course at CAST Imaging (NEW) and get certified at CAST Imaging (NEW) Certification.
This course is helpful for developers, architects, or business executives to get insight into architecture, technologies, frameworks, and other functional layers of the application.
|CAST Imaging Dashboards
This course introduces the 3 dashboards of CAST Imaging and their functions. It also explains some of the important features of the different dashboard which you need to know before starting the detailed course for each dashboard. The course includes all the latest updates from recent releases of Dashboard 2.11 onwards.
You can access the course at Dashboard Fundamentals.
This course explains the purpose and how to navigate this dashboard. The course has a separate certification to ensure completion of the course.
You can access the course at Health Dashboard.
This course covers the purpose and features of Engineering Dashboard. It will demonstrate how to navigate across the dashboard.
The course has a separate certification to ensure completion of the course.
You can access the course at Engineering Dashboard.
This course covers the purpose and features of Security Dashboard. It will demonstrate how to navigate across the dashboard. Most features of the security dashboard are the same as engineering dashboard, hence you will get enrolled into security dashboard as well.
You can access the course at Security Dashboard.
Have more questions? Submit a request