AIP Console 1.10 with Extend Service now available
A new release for CAST AIP Console 1.10 is now available.
This version can be deployed on top of any CAST AIP 8.3 Service Pack 6. Latest Service Pack 8.3.13 recommended
OVERVIEW OF THE NEW FEATURES
- Redesigned homepage to facilitate application and version rescans monitoring
- Source code Exclusion management on uploaded ZIP or TARGZ file
- Full Architecture Checker usage from creating down to content check and source code visibility
- New step to validate a version “ready for publication”
- New CAST Community Extension to document how to integrate Console APIs into CI/CD pipeline based on Jenkins or CLI project: https://github.com/CAST-Extend/com.castsoftware.uc.aip.console.tools
- Console can be now installed as Windows Service
- API Key generation increasing secured customer integration
- And more…
AIP Console + Extend:
Install the setup to safely use AIP Console and the Extend services without internet connection
Create your account on https://extendng.castsoftware.com to get the best automatic discovery configuration
Need more details?
You will find more details in the Product Documentation: Release notes
Download AIP Console
Donwload CAST Extend Service
Do not hesitate to share feedback and send feature requests.
Damien Charlemagne, firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Product Manager - SIC
Please sign in to leave a comment.