AIP Console 1.19.0 is live!
Release Date: September 30, 2020
The Product team is pleased to announce the new AIP Console 1.19.0 release.
Lots of new features have been added:
- Augmented Source Code Discovery Map (it is still in beta but we expect feedback!)
- Dynamic Link editor to ignore/validate DL manually.
- Before updating extensions, user can run the Change Forecast tool to see the impact of changes between versions.
- Admin user can now create a new Assessment Model for the application.
- Run time prediction is displayed for analysis job and snapshot generation.
- Support of mainframe libraries (PDS dump) for source code delivery.
- You will find out more in the Release Notes.
In addition to that, existing features have been improved:
- The installer allows now to perform new installation and to update existing installation.
- The User Interface has been reorganized for the Admin Center.
- The User Interface has been improved for Architecture Studio to provide a better experience.
- Undo/Redo capacity has been added to the Architecture Studio model editor.
- And much more! To see the complete list of improvements, visit the Release Notes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.