AIP Console v. 1.14.0 is released!
A new version of AIP Console has been released. It provides various new features and updates:
- User is now able to configure a location to store custom extensions
- Sub-logs (logs of each analyzer) are displayed in real-time
- Module management has been improved
- Calibrated Function Points values are now displayed in the AFP Count screen
- It is now possible to view the list of data entities and end points reached by transactions and transactional functions
- With Architecture Studio, user will be able to add layers based on existing Modules or Analysis Units of a selected application
- The Application backup/restore action has been improved
- PL/1 technology is now fully supported
- and more!
See the Release Notes for more details.
AIP Console v. 1.14.0 is available on the CAST Extend portal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.