AIP Console 1.11.0 is Live!
The version 1.11.0 of CAST AIP Console has been released!
CAST highly recommends to upgrade your AIP Console installation to this new version. It is simple! Install the new version in the same location than the previous one. Thus, you will get all the data preserved automatically.
OVERVIEW OF THE NEW FEATURES
- Importing applications from CMS
- The applications on-boarded in CAST Management Studio can be imported into AIP Console to continue their lifecycle
- What's your objective?
- At version upload, user can specify the objective for the analysis
- This will make required extensions automatically installed, and relevant options and tools automatically set up
- Architecture model editor has been improved and user experience increased
- User can see the list of objects that have been captured by a Set or a Layer
- User can see the list of links in dependencies and in model violation, with bookmarks in source code
- User can define the link types that must be considered for Dependencies between Layers
- A model can be created from a model template and user can create his own model templates
- Performance has been increased for model check and violations export
- Source code discovery has been improved
- A new discoverer is used to better identify technologies and frameworks across the source code
- Discovered technologies are displayed graphically with their interactions in the application Details page to help checking the completeness of the source code delivery
- Mail integration
- User can now enable/disable mail notifications when job is done or failed
- The automation tool has been updated to launch the whole workflow in a single action: create application, deliver version, compute snapshot. 1.0.3 version is available here :
- Integrated Dashboard package has been upgraded to the 1.11.0 version
- And more…
This version can be deployed on top of any CAST AIP 8.3 Service Pack 6 (SP 8.3.13 or higher is recommended).
Download Extend Service here
Do not hesitate to share feedback and send feature requests!
Damien Charlemagne, Director, Product Management - SIC , email@example.com
Jérôme Chiampi, Principal Product Manager - SIC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.