When trying to run the command from Linux machine scan is failing with error code 5.
- The error code 5 - Command-Line result upload error" is usually seen with the permission issues with User ID / Password.
- Check whether --login , --password and –-serverUrl are entered correctly.
- Check whether the user has changed the password for the login to HL whether the user was able to login and upload results previously.
- Check whether the account is locked.
- Check whether there is any proxy involved. If proxy is there user needs to pass the proxy parameters to the command line so that it can reach RPA through the proxy. An example can be found in the Command Line readme. Below is the sample command line with proxy
Special configuration for proxy server
Using a proxy server for upload.
Proxy with no password :
-Dhttps.proxyHost=<your proxy host>
-Dhttps.proxyPort=<your proxy port>
If a password is requested for proxy add the following additional parameter
java -Dhttps.proxyHost=your proxy host -Dhttps.proxyPort=your proxy port -Dhttps.proxyUser=user -Dhttps.proxyPassword=password -jar HighlightAutomation.jar --workingDir "C:\highlight-myproject" --sourceDir "C:\myproject\src" --login xxx --password xxxx
- Use the latest version of the CLI. As the platform evolves (new features, new api endpoints, etc.), the command line also uses some of these functionalities so it needs to be updated frequently.
- Check if there are any errors such as UTF-8 "\xE7" does not map to Unicode at perl/FileList.pm line XX and/or ERROR highlight: No header can be extracted to patch framework files (if all the code is not properly encoded) related to encoding which was not readable by Highlight. Please refer CAST HIGHLIGHT - Results Upload - CLI - UTF-8 "\xE7" does not map to Unicode at perl/FileList.pm line xx
CAST HIGHLIGHT - CLI - ERROR Failed to upload submission for application result id='XXXXXX' with company [name='XXX',id='XXXX'] and application [name='XXX',id=XXXXX] message: 400 highlight.server.client.campaignApplication.update.NoAnalysis
29229, 37307, 36849