When trying to login, user may come across the error "A general Undefined Error Occurred. Please contact your administrator."
Workaround / Solution
- Attempt to login once again. If this does not work.
- Check whether the user is detached from the portfolio. User may have been detached from the portfolio, if there was an attempt to demote the users role, such as from a portfolio manager role to an application contributor role. If this is the case then
- Ask any other portfolio manager for that domain or a root level portfolio manager to add the user back to the portfolio in the requisite role.
- User will get the email invite to rejoin the portfolio.
- If the user is the only portfolio manager then user should contact CAST Technical Support to rejoin the portfolio.
- Clear the browser cache and re-try or try with a different browser.
- If the user is using tokens (e.g. through the SCA browser extension), try to open the URL in incognito browser.
- If the issue persists re-invite the user.
24149, 23618, 25843, 24636, 25843, 29163, 30962, 34692